Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

All,
My preliminary check this afternoon shows me that there is a timing issue at U15, the 74ls02.  Using my logic analyzer and monitoring the inputs and the output (which clocks the flip flop) I see a big timing difference between SEL_SECOND and WR.
What this means is that the output of the gate never goes high.

I am going to start a new post to document and deal with the troubleshooting of this problem.

Thanks,
Thomas