[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: An 80386 S-100 Board.
- To: N8VEM-S100 <n8vem...@googlegroups.com>
- Subject: Re: An 80386 S-100 Board.
- From: lynchaj <lyn...@yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 04:16:13 -0700 (PDT)
- Authentication-results: ls.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of lyn...@yahoo.com designates internal as permitted sender) smtp.mail=lyn...@yahoo.com; dkim=pass head...@yahoo.com
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: G2/1.0
Hi! We have an initial schematic and PCB layout for a prototype
board. I am working on the PCB trace routing and have made progress
but it is not complete yet.
The initial prototype board will access the IO and memory on the S-100
bus. It will also have "over the top" connectors for an external RAM
board which is yet to be determined.
We're making progress! Thanks and have a nice day!