[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1017] S-100 8088 CPU board PCBs have arrived!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1017] S-100 8088 CPU board PCBs have arrived!
- From: Benno Stabernack <benno.st...@hhi.fraunhofer.de>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:20:19 +0200
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of benno.st...@hhi.fraunhofer.de designates 220.127.116.11 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=benno.st...@hhi.fraunhofer.de
- In-reply-to: <004801cd6dca$14e75a20$3eb60e60$@YAHOO.COM>
- References: <004801cd6dca$14e75a20$3eb60e60$@YAHOO.COM>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0.6esrpre) Gecko/20120717 Thunderbird/10.0.6
I send the money for two S-100 backplane boards via paypal.
On 07/29/2012 10:37 PM, Andrew Lynch wrote:
Hi! Good news! The S-100 8088 CPU board PCBs arrived!
They are $20 each plus $3 shipping in the US and $6 elsewhere.
Please send a PayPal to LYN...@YAHOO.COM <mailto:LYN...@YAHOO.COM> and
I will send your boards right away!
Thanks and have a nice day!
PS, There are some S-100 backplane PCBs and S-100 Serial IO board PCBs
in case anyone needs them. Thanks!
best regards / viele GrÃ¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½e
visit us at
Siggraph 2012 / Los Angeles, USA / August 05 - 09, 2012
IFA 2012 / Berlin, Germany / August 31 - September 05, 2012
IBC 2012 / Amsterdam RAI, NL / September 07 - 11, 2012