[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:2129] Re: Interest in an S100 backplane order?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:2129] Re: Interest in an S100 backplane order?
- From: Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 12:51:35 +0100
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hkzl...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4013:c00::235 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hkzl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=rjLOSH8icXvv6W/BggwUiEr2dDJv139plYOS/E84rfY=; b=06paKCluAnUTpVFxNGoocZTvv4xYCW+pJupPHs+6faBR4aBLORUPM2k1bTWipxZ2Iw baksvFAtCqh6RtfTZTcD0hFWP/6pHh3NSlmK18nbPWA/TTWPibPN98mvqRUUn8NjgE6V 1VDHDA3KJ3b5KlQO37hUgKZYZi0A3BPLn1EgYyetdaVySY1eN6UV0c505g49bNF2Wgq0 tUdPfXj3ftqyOqQQSnXihIRi/Jk2Qh2ENr/7ZpGKFbWAqvpq3HWx8gpT9531ixVp1Oup /P1ttswl8MOsmsVR15HdVzFVLEx8V7SqoNI12/FDDwaUk2eUNvTlSy3/X2Nau7AkiMCy XfTg==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.2.0
On 02/01/14 04:15, Doug Wood wrote:
> Hi Fabio
> I Would like a backplane board also. infact 2
> Deos anyone know if the 8 Slot is the only option now.
AFAIK the backplanes should be these:
So that's 6 slots, no idea if there are other versions.
While still interested in an N8VEM S-100 backplane, I decided to order
Alas, without active termination, so I'll either need a termination card
or a prototyping board where I can build the termination circuit myself.
> Im just getting started on an s100 computer so i would be interested in just about any board at this point. Especially the dual cf card / hard disk ide board
Me too. I have spent enough in boards & components for december, but
I'll start hoarding up PCBs when I get the next salary in just a few
While waiting, I'm building my N8: In fact, I just received some
components from mouser and running off to my soldering station right now!