SSM SB-1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-1977-Solid-state-Music-Schematics-and-Introduction-S-100-Board-/261887967213?

Appears on ebay the documentation on the fabled SSM SB-1 Music Synth Board

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of John Monahan
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2015 2:02 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:7018] FW: N8VEM

Hi Chuck, Andrew has passed your e-mail on to me.  I'm the one that maintains the S100Computers web site. This is part of the larger N8VEM "organization".
Welcome to the group.    This Google's group (n8vem...@googlegroups.com) consist of users that from time to time order a batch of S100 bare boards.    A fairly large batch of the V2 Serial IO board was done a while back.  It may be a while until there are enough people interested to do another run.     Perhaps somebody might have an extra one and reply to you here.

The boards are typically done in batches or 10 or more. I, or some other experienced user could order a batch if sufficient interest  then.
BTW, there are other new boards in the works so keep an eye out for when the will be announced here.

John Monahan