[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [N8VEM-S100:2141] Happy New Year to all
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: [N8VEM-S100:2141] Happy New Year to all
- From: Fabio Battaglia <hkzl...@gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:59:17 +0100
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of hkzl...@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:400c:c03::235 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hkzl...@gmail.com; dkim=pass head...@gmail.com; dmarc=pass (p=NONE dis=NONE) header.from=gmail.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=hUxK06fEa8MI5uO5cE4TQ9q8iD33r0C9x4032UamSiI=; b=lcYlNPZHYVpdGpTtHqZktcAfimGBUuOVd4oB7Gqw2mOdjd7lM1Oa45WIP3M6x7TcqE oTHkRnwmFyKsCcPjcP0woFGE7BlbGLX07qEua1asJpyyHrIVnJIbKzTIdvuWYUlYD7w2 9GkHNWo1HbPfdggzwqf08ilcZ0lciNuo6AavxLVgt3ENsZT5zjA4COv2inldO/l3b8BO ndiSRWxxuz7sFiYC3mKcX0UUYQdXuUWb2CDAKO7YofxLHyoJ605fi/myJkhVdXllaTKJ y8mhGJtGdsnCuW7ThqGV3V1+dRPvvcIDdwoXy+VfrtrR4HBsLyLQ44DrAGNbyB7gCxCF BdaA==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <14039695.1388673505650.JavaMail.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAPBXkV5_Ln8ngPUKQEGpFN06S81bNgWtWVW8L4++BtP83UewFQ@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com>
On Jan 3, 2014 3:29 AM, "John Monahan" <mon...@vitasoft.org> wrote:
> However I’m not recommending most users start with an 80486 board. It’s going to be complex, best to start with the 8088. That board is now very reliable and fine-tuned.
I was actually thinking of starting with the Z80 board, as I'm gaining some confidence with the CPU using the ECB SBC (and I have a surplus of 4mhz parts at home). Words of warning or advices on that one?
The idea is getting the PCBs and slowly build them over the course of this (and maybe next) year. Without hurry. Right now I'm still trying to identify the best course of action to take with the power supply for my S100 backplane...