Update for 3/21
I've uploaded information on the modification I made to the V1 Z-80 CPU Card to allow a full 8K EPROM to be addressed, look in the 'Builder Journals' area under 'Neil B'.
BASIC Interpreter update:
2 minor bugs have been fixed.
The input and crunch buffer lengths have been increased from 80 to 160 bytes.
I picked 160 as increasing the buffer size takes away free memory for the BASIC program to reside in.
I've moved the hardware specific portions (the I/O interfaces) into separate files to make adding new interfaces easier..
The build environment has been updated to support multiple I/O modules.
Support for the following I/O sub-systems has been coded:
N8VEM Serial I/O USB Adapter - Tested
N8VEM Setial I/O SCC1 - Untested
N8VEM Setial I/O SCC2 - Untested
N8VEM Utility Board UART (16550) - Tested - This provides a model for 16550/16450/8250 UARTs