The only change I’m aware of for the V2-Z80 board was the need for a 1K pull-up resistor (U26 pin2) on the back of the board. See here:-
http://s100computers.com/My%20System%20Pages/Z80%20Board/Z80%20CPU%20Board.htm (near bottom of page).
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Gary Kaufman
On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 1:34 PM, nbreeden <nbre...@me.com> wrote:
Update for 3/25
- The last two show-stopper bugs have been fixed. Both of these were actually east to fix once I finally understood them.
- The resolution to the issues was very interesting to me; it's anyone's curious I can post info on them.
- My testing looks good.
- I've already documented the changes to the V1 CPU card required.
- I believe the V2 card can be jumpered to allow the same configuration.
- The Serial I/O card has had the USB, SCC1 and SCC2 interfaces tested, all three work as the console device.
- The Utility Card (MSX2) serial port can also be used as the console.
I still need to:
- Document the jumper config on my 4MB memory card, the Serial I/O card and the Utility card.
- Document how I build the ROM images and a description of the hardware interface ASM files.
- Recruit a few alpha users - If you're interested let me know.