[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [N8VEM-S100:1545] An 80386 CPU and RAM board for tthe S-100 Bus
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:1545] An 80386 CPU and RAM board for tthe S-100 Bus
- From: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:11:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
- Authentication-results: gmr-mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 220.127.116.11 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of gst...@indy.net) smtp.mail=gst...@indy.net
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=indy.net; b=Bz1u1E8BGg8vMOOrt8woEqrBJSFks2UTfsYdrJYoGxdvghyefI6vuShcHRmas4VD; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Robert <gst...@indy.net>
Just to help with a rough demand count, please add me to your list of people wanting:
1) The 386 board.
2) The daughter board to the above board.
I would like 1 of each of them (2 boards total).
I'll keep watching to see when the official order request comes out.
Kudos for the excellent work you guys are doing!