RE: [N8VEM-S100:4462] Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

Thanks Alex, I will add it to the documentation when I get back
John

-----Original Message-----
From: n8vem...@googlegroups.com [mailto:n8vem...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of J. Alexander Jacocks
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2014 8:03 AM
To: n8vem...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [N8VEM-S100:4462] Re: Run of Dual CF-Card/Hard Disk IDE S-100 Boards

If it's useful to anyone, I made up a BoM for this board, using 74LS03s for U18 and U19.  If folks would give it a look, and make sure that I didn't miss anything, I'd appreciate it.

As usual, I split the buy between Digikey and Jameco.

Part Type          Value         Reference
Qty Vendor  Part Number     Price
Capacitor, Ceramic 0.1 uF        C3, C7, C8, C9, C10, C11, C12,
21 Digikey 490-9144-1-ND     $0.24
                                 C13, C14, C15, C16, C17, C18, C19,
                                 C20, C21, C22, C23, C24, C25, C27
Capacitor, Alum    0.33 uF       C1, C25
2 Digikey 445-5263-ND       $0.32
Card Ejector       S100          P34, P35
2 Digikey 492-1024-ND       $0.45
Diode              1N4001        D16
1 Digikey 641-1310-1-ND     $0.11
DIP Switch         2 Pos         SW3
1 Digikey GH7115-ND         $0.98
DIP Switch         8 Pos         SW1, SW2
2 Digikey 450-1417-ND       $1.19
Header             1x2           JP1, JP2, JP3
3 Digikey 609-3500-ND       $0.18
Header             1x3           K1, K5, K6, K7, K8, K9, K10, K11,
11 Digikey 609-3461-ND       $0.15
                                 K12, K13, K14
Header             2x20          P36
1 Digikey OR1081-ND         $1.99
Header             2x20, right   P40, P41
2 Digikey 3M9485-ND         $2.48
Heatsink           TO-220        U1, U20
2 Jameco  326596            $0.29
IC                 7403          U18, U19
2 Digikey 296-3620-5-ND     $1.01
IC                 74LS00        U5
1 Jameco  283725            $0.49
IC                 74LS02        U15
1 Jameco  283741            $0.45
IC                 74LS06N       U11
1 Digikey 296-15069-5-ND    $0.92
IC                 74LS07N       U17
1 Digikey 296-14878-5-ND    $1.01
IC                 74LS154       U13
1 Jameco  46738             $4.95
IC                 74LS240       U10
1 Jameco  308291            $0.79
IC                 74LS244       U7, U9, U12, U14
4 Jameco  308312            $0.69
IC                 74LS32        U6
1 Jameco  295515            $0.49
IC                 74LS682N      U2, U3
2 Digikey 296-14898-5-ND    $2.48
IC                 74LS74        U16
1 Jameco  295726            $0.49
IC                 8255          U8
1 Jameco  52724             $4.49
IC                 TIL311        DIS1, DIS2, DIS3, DIS4, DIS5, DIS6   6 eBay
IC Socket          DIP 14        DIS1, DIS2, DIS3, DIS4, DIS5, DIS6,
14 Digikey ED3045-5-ND       $0.16
                                 U5, U6, U11, U15, U16, U17, U18,
                                 U19
IC Socket          DIP 20        U2, U3, U7, U9, U10, U12, U14
7 Digikey ED3054-5-ND       $0.24
IC Socket          DIP 24, 600   U13
1 Digikey ED3051-5-ND       $0.26
IC Socket          DIP 40        U8
1 Jameco  112311            $0.49
LED                T1-3/4 Blue   D6, D8
2 Digikey 754-1563-ND       $0.91
LED                T1-3/4 Green  D15, D19, D20
3 Digikey 754-1474-ND       $0.17
LED                T1-3/4 Red    D5, D18, D21
3 Digikey 754-1475-ND       $0.18
LED                T1-3/4 Yellow D9, D17
2 Digikey 754-1477-ND       $0.18
Nut                4-40          U1, U20
2 Digikey KEY1032-ND        $0.08
Resistor, Array    680, 10 SIP   RR1
1 Digikey 4610X-1-681LF-ND  $0.40
Resistor, Film     1.1 k         R22, R25, R26, R27, R33, R34,
8 Digikey CF14JT1K10CT-ND   $0.08
                                 R37, R38
Resistor, Film     470           R9, R10, R12, R13, R19, R20,
14 Digikey CF14JT470RCT-ND   $0.08
                                 R24, R28, R29, R30, R31, R32, R35,
                                 R36
Screw              4-40          U1, U20
2 Digikey 9901K-ND          $0.08
Transistor         LM7805        U1, U20
2 Jameco  51262             $0.29

Thanks!
- Alex